Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our First Christmas

Christmas in Rock Springs.
Ty was on Night Shifts so as soon as he got home around 6:30 a.m. he told me to stay in bed while he stuffed my stocking and set out an empty glass of milk and half a cookie so I would think Santa came. We opened all our presents, we were like kids again so excited about every gift.  
Ty got a Blu-Ray Player, a Dutch Oven, a hand saw, some Wyoming gear, a pocket knife and a BBQ cook book. His parents also got us a grill which he is way excited about.


I got a bathrobe, new boots (3 pair :), a couple books, kitchen necessities, socks, Cricut stuff, shirts and the best surprise of all the 2011 Holiday Barbie that I didn't think I would get.  

Our First Christmas was very memorable and perfect even though Ty had to work half of it. 
We started our own traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment