Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year! 2012

I can't believe 2011 is over, the year flew by and I have to say it was the worst and best year all rolled into one! 2011 was completely challenging but I'm so grateful for everything that has happened in my life. I'm so excited for the new challenges that await in 2012.
Ty and I brought in the New Year at a party with a few friends. We played games and laughed the night away until it was finally time to watch the ball drop and count down to 2012! Ty and I weren't able to be together last new years for some reason that I cant remember so we were both able to have our First New Years Kiss haha and Hopefully it is the first of many to come.
Also for the party I was asked to bring fruit and dip but I didn't have any idea how to serve it because I don't have a veggie plater so after looking everywhere and not finding one anywhere; I decided to do a fruit  bouquet and it was so fun to make; it was perfect for the party! I cant wait to make another one. It only took 30 mins. I used Bananas (if you put them in pineapple juice they won't turn brown, Pineapple, Kiwi, Apples and grapes. Strawberries would of worked too but I couldn't find any. Then I made a Strawberry Cream Cheese and Marshmallow Cream Puff dip. Yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment