Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weekend Full of Chocolate, Shopping and Mom!

Mom was finally able to get away and come to Rock Spings; we had a Blast! Of course we had to pamper ourselves with a pedicure but first we had to wear ourselves out by shopping. And who would of thought that Rock Springs' Little Mall could entertain us for so long, well it totally can as long as there is boots on Sale! It was wonderful catching up with each other and spending time together. I am so grateful she was able to come even though she had to sleep on the couch in our little apartment. I was able to show her our future home and she approves but did have to add in her two cents :) I would like to say I kept her busy but I think she is the one who kept me busy. We also went to the Chocolate Festival! Yes a place you go and eat all the chocolate you see, pretty much Heaven. It was too fun.
Im not sure Ty had as much fun and Mom and I did.
And there even was a chocolate fountain the best was the pineapple dipped in it.

YUM YUM YUM

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a visit from Mom! Sounds like you had tons of fun. And a Chocolate Festival does sound like HEAVEN.

    ReplyDelete