Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Have the Hunting Fever!

Growing up I never even thought about hunting and when I did think about it I had no desire to even shoot a gun. But for Ty Hunting was his life growing up he loved hunting and knew every year he would go hunting with his dad. So Ty has been wanting to take me out to shoot Prairie Dogs and I was very willing to go but I really didn't think I would get anything. So one morning we packed up a lunch and headed off in the Truck into the sage brush desert. Driving along on the Highway we saw prairie dogs everywhere but as soon we got in the middle of no where we couldn't find them anywhere. A few would pop out here or there but I would always miss them. We moved on to another spot as we stopped in the truck one ran on to the dirt road so we quickly got out off the truck loaded the gun and from about 35ft away I got my first prairie dog.
So after my first Kill I just wanted to keep going I got 2 more that day and I can officially say I love to hunt. I hope I can get myself an elk or deer someday haha. Ty was so Proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment