Friday, January 13, 2012

My Handy Husband

So I decided Pinterest is one of the best things ever. The other best thing ever is having a husband that is willing to help me with my projects. 
One day I saw a picture of a corner frame on pinterest and fell in love with it but it was $78 and there is no way I would spend that much for it. I showed Ty and he said, "I can do that." So we got to work. Ty was excited to use his new tools and I was excited he was doing it for me.
Ty working hard trying to figure out to make it sturdy.
So after getting the supplies, spending a whole lot less then the one I saw and a frustrated husband because things didn't work out as he originally planned. I have an awesome corner frame with shelves. It is the perfect decor for our little apartment.

1 comment:

  1. Well we know now who inherited the crafting gene from mother....oh ty I know what you can give me for my birthday....a corner picture frame!!!! it is so cute and looks amazing....my roommates loved it too. And want one when they get married haha...this is nelle btw

    ReplyDelete