Friday, January 13, 2012

My little Crafts

While Ty is working his long hours, I get a little bored at home so to help the time pass I scrapbook or make little crafts. I sometimes wish someone would pay me to craft haha. 
First I have made a Valentine's Day Wreath out of paper flowers. It took me about 3 days because making each individual flower takes awhile. But it was so fun even though my fingers cramped up a couple times.
Now its hanging up on my door and it makes me happy anytime I see it.
The second craft I have been working on is a Menu Board. I had a rectangle frame and covered it with blue paper. Used my Cricut to cut out "Menu" and the letters for the days of the week. Hot glued on the swirl safety pins and folded 2 box holders out of paper. Now we will always know what we are making for dinner and it also helps with grocery shopping. Each week we will figure out what we want to eat to avoid the daily struggle of figuring out what to make for dinner. I am so excited to use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment